ACCOUNTABILITY PROADVISORS LLC
ADVANCED CERTIFIED QUICKBOOKS PROADVISORS
FOR INFORMATION ON THIS AND OTHER FEATURES OF QUICKBOOKS, CONTACT ACCOUNTABILITY AT 954-801-9560 OR USE THE LINK BELOW TO SEND US AN EMAIL.
It's not too late to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan through the Small Business Association!
This loan backed by the federal stimulus package will not offer payback forgiveness such as the "Paycheck Protection Program". However, that said it is very quick and easy to apply for, there is a quick turn around to receive funds and the interest rate and payback terms will suit any small business budget. Below are some facts and where you can apply:
- Available for small business that fit within the SBA size standards including Sole Prop.
- Religious groups, Charitable organizations and Gambling concerns ineligible
- Interest rates are 3.75% for small businesses and 2.75% for non-profit
- Terms are up to 30 years with first payment due 12 months after funded
- Terms are flexible; you choose within parameters
- Funds can be used for working capital, payment of fixed debts, payroll etc.
- Should not be used for business expansion